- AEPROMO is pleased to invite health professionals to the 3 parallel courses pre-congress and the 5th International Congress of AEPROMO 6th Congreso International IMEOF
- AEPROMO and IMEOF are proud that one of the most modern and advanced universities in the Spanish-speaking countries has agreed, for the second time, that in this high teaching center ozone therapy is studied and widely discussed.
- Date and Place of the Pre Congress Courses: Thursday June 1, 2017, in Clínica Garcilaso and Hermandades del Trabajo – Centro de Madrid, Madrid
Date and Place of the 5th International Congress of AEPROMO and 6th International Congress of IMEOF: Friday 2 and Saturday June 3, 2017 in Sala Botella, Faculty of Medicine Complutense University, Moncloa Campus, Madrid (Spain)
- Languages: English and Spanish
Objectives of International Congresses
- To insist in the on solid scientific training, on scientific basis, with appropriate pedagogical methods, experienced teachers and scientific auspices of accredited institutions. This will This will impact to keep a high update level, exchange and collaboration among all professionals, laboratories and medical and academic institutions, which work on themes of research, development and clinical applications related to ozone therapy.
- To promote the development of basic research and implementation of clinical trials on ozone therapy, with results that may lead to harmonize existing therapeutic procedures on the basis of efficacy / risk balance.
- To reiterate the introduction of good clinical practice.
- To encourage the publication of the results to disseminate the main findings in the field of pharmacological, preclinical and clinical, technological, and legal pharmacological research, and good clinical practice in the application of ozone therapy
Courses Pre-Congress, Spanish
Thursday June 1, 2017. Spanish
Pre-congress courses of Medicine
Calle Garcilaso 7 (esquina calle Luchana 23), 28010, Madrid (España).
Hermandades del Trabajo – Centro de Madrid
Calle Raimundo Lulio 3, 28010, Madrid.
There are few meters away from the Clinic and Hermandades
Subway: Bilbao (lines 1 blue and 4 purple)
Friday 2 and Saturday June 3, 2017 – English & Spanish
5th International Congress of AEPROMO
6th International Congress of IMEOF
Official languages: Spanish and English
Simultaneous interpretation ensured by professional translators
Sala Botella, Faculty of Medicine, University Complutense, Madrid
Moncloa Campus, Madrid (Spain)
Subway: Ciudad Universitaria. Line 6 Circular
Members of AEPROMO
|Until 12/31/2016||From 01/01/2017|
|Congreso + Curso Médicos||650||750|
Not Members of AEPROMO
|Until 12/31/2016||From 01/01/2017|
|Congreso + Curso Médicos||750||850|
|Until 12/31/2016||From 01/01/2017 until 04/30/2017||From 05/01/2017|
Book your place paying now non refundable 100€. You shall pay the rest the first day of the activity, respecting the promotional price according to the day you have made the reservation. The earlier you book the less you shall pay for all.
To book the slot for those who live in Spain: They must pay the entire activity or the non-refundable 100€ . In the latter situation the rest can be paid the same June 1 (precongres courses) or June 2 (international congress) in cash or by credit card (Visa or Master Card).
To book the slot for those who do not live in Spain: They must pay the entire activity or the non refundable 100€, or send the electronic copy of their flight ticket. In the latter two situations the rest can be paid the same June 1 (precongres courses) or June 2 (international congress) in cash or by credit card (Visa or Master Card).
To dully fill out the form that you will find in the web page of AEPROMO (http://www.aepromo.org/). As you enter the page, click on “International Congress” and there you will find information about the precongreso courses, and the congress, the online registration form and method of payment by credit card. Proceed as explained there.
This is the easier and faster way to register.
SENDING REGISTRATION FORM
Send the registration form that is included in this document, dully filled out to:
- Mail: AEPROMO, casilla 46. Colegio de Médicos de Madrid. Calle Santa Isabel, 51, 28012, Madrid (Spain)
- Telephone registration: (+34) 669685429, (+34) 913515175
FOUR FORMS OF PAYMENT
Option 1. Payment by Credit Card
Credit cards accepted: Visa and Master Card. You must complete the online form located on the website http://www.aepromo.org/
As you enter the page, click on “International Congress” and there you will find information about the precongreso courses, and the congress, the online registration form and method of payment by credit card. Proceed as explained there.
Option 2. Bank transfer:
BANCO SANTANDER (Madrid – Spain):
From Spain, member countries of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland Union. From other countries bank transfers are not accepted.
Bank Name: Banco Santander, Calle San Gerardo 2, 28035 – Madrid.
Telf.: 91 316 62 99. Fax: 91 316 63 15
Account Name: AEPROMO
0049 3660 11 2914164951
IBAN: ES76 0049 3660 11 2914164951
You must send to AEPROMO by mail, email or fax proof of the transfer. It is also valid the e-mail sent directly by the banks.
All bank charges must be paid exclusively by the applicant. AEPROMO does not pay for any concept bank fees (national or international).
Option 3. Paypal an online payment gateway
To complete the online form at http://www.aepromo.org/
As you enter the page, click on “International Congress” and there you will find information about the precongres courses, and the congress, the online registration form and method of payment by PayPal. Proceed as explained there.
Option 4 – Payment by credit card (Visa and Master Card) or in cash on June 1 (pre congress courses) or June 2 (international congress)
Remember: To book it is required to have previously paid the non-refundable 100€. The rest is payable by this Option 4.
Subway Argüelles. Lines 3, 4 and 6.
It is located 2 subway stations (7 minutes) from the congress venue. Line 6 Circular, Direction Andén 2. Get off Ciudad Universitaria.
It is located 3 subway stations (6 minutes) from the venue of the two courses (medicine and veterinary). Line 4. Direction Pinar de Chamartín. Get off Bilbao.
The rate for rooms for one person is € 88 with VAT and BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
The rate for double rooms is 105 € with VAT and BREAKFAST INCLUDED
Hotel Ágora Juan de Austria (4 *). Calle Juan de Austria 5, 28010 MADRID.
Subway: Bilbao. Lines 1 and 4.
It is 3 minutes walking distance to the places of the two courses (medicine and veterinary).
It is located 4 subway stations (15 minutes) from the congress venue. Line 4, direction Argüelles. Transfer in Argüelles with line 6 Circular, direction Andén 2. Get off Ciudad Universitaria
€ 79.90 per double room or single room and night
Price per breakfast, person and day: 12.00.- € VAT included
Hotel 4C Bravo Murillo (2*)
Subway: Estrecho. Line 1
It is located 5 subway stations (11 minutes) from the venue of the two courses (medicine and veterinary). Line 1, direction Valdecarros. Get off Bilbao.
It is located 5 subway stations (16 minutes) from the congress venue. Line 1, direction Valdecarros. Transfer in Cuatro Caminos with line 6 Circular, direction Andén 1. Get off Ciudad Universitaria
31/05: double room 70 €, single room 65 €
01/06: double room 70 €, single room 65 €
02/06: double room 80 €, single room 70 €
03/06: double room 80 €, single room 70 €
04/06: double room 70 €, single room 65 €
Reservations must be done directly with the hotel. Please clearly state at the moment of making the reservation that you will be a participant to the AEPROMO’s “International Meeting” to obtain the price guaranteed by the hotel to AEPROMO.
AEPROMO does not assume any responsibility for hotel payments and does not make reservations on behalf of participants.
This content is also available in: Spanish