- International Congress and pre-congress course organized by AEPROMO (Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy).
- AEPROMO is pleased to invite health professionals to both the congress and the pre-congress course.
- For AEPROMO is highly satisfactory that the Royal National Academy of Medicine (RANM) has accepted that the theme of ozone therapy be discussed in this emblematic place for a third time. The two previous occasions were in June 2010 and June 2015.
- Date and place of the congress: Friday, September 18, 2020, Royal National Academy of Medicine.
- Address: C / Arrieta, 12, 28013 Madrid. Metro Opera (Lines 2 red and 5 green).
- Congress languages: Spanish and English. Simultaneous interpretation by professional translators.
- Conference schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: Registration // 9:00 a.m. to 19:30 hours: International Congress.
- Date and Place of the Pre-Congress Course: Thursday, September 17, 2020, Garcilaso Clinic.
- Address: Calle Garcilaso, 7, 28010 Madrid (Metro Bilbao).
- Course language: Spanish.
- Course schedule: 8:00 to 8; 30: Registration // 8:30 a.m. to 19:00 hours.
Objectives of International Congresses
- Promote that advances in ozone therapy are scientifically based.
- Boost the need to scientifically document the different uses of the therapy and its results published in scientific publications.
- Allow participants to update themselves on the latest advances in ozone therapy.
- Discourage the dissemination of the benefits of ozone therapy is based solely on the statement by the health professional that uses to say “I’m doing well with that therapy “ and on the positive testimonials from his patients.
- Officially launch the 3rd. edition of the Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy. The Declaration is allowing to unify criteria and to establish guides of good practices given its character of worldwide reference.
Currently the Madrid Declaration is in the process of being improved and updated by ISCO3. The committee has invited professionals for around the world to present proposals for its updating. Deadline to receive proposals: November 30, 2019.
September 17, 2020, Clínica Garcilaso.
COURSE “UPDATE IN APPLICATIONS OF OZONE THERAPY”
- Date and place of the course: Thursday, September 17, 2020, Clínica Garcilaso.
- Address: Calle Garcilaso, 7, 28010 Madrid (Metro Bilbao).
- Course language: Spanish.
- Course schedule: 8:00 to 8; 30: Registration // 8:30 a.m. to 19:00 hrs course.
Dr. Adriana Schwartz. MD. Gynecologist. Specialist in pain medicine. AEPROMO President. ISCO3 Secretary. Director of the course, the Madrid Clínica Fiorela, and the Global Journal of Ozone Therapy.
Dr. Gregorio Martínez Sánchez. Pharmacist Ph.D. Doctor Pharmaceutical Sciences. AEPROMO member. President of ISCO3.
Dr. Esteban González Sánchez. MD. Ph.D. Internal Medicine. Member of the AEPROMO Management Board. ISCO3 member. Director, Clínica Canarias, Las Palmas de Gran Canarias.
Dr. Bernardino Clavo Varas. MD. Ph.D. Radiation Oncology. Research and Chronic Pain Units, Hospital de Gran Canaria Doctor Negrín. Las Palmas de Gran Canarias, Spain. Member of AEPROMO and ISCO3.
Dr. Leonel Llacsa. MD., Ph.D. Neurosurgeon. “José Casimiro Ulloa” National Emergency Hospital, Lima, Perú. Professor of Pharmacology, Faculty of Human Medicine, University San Juan Bautista, Lima Norte, San Borja and Chorrillos.
September Friday 18, 2020 – English and Spanish.
6th International Congress of AEPROMO
Launching of the 3rd edition of the Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy
International Reference Document
Updated and Published by ISCO3 (International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy)
|“With the objective that the medical act of ozone therapy is practiced worldwide with scientific basis”|
June Friday 5, 2020 – Real Academia Nacional de Medicina (Royal National Academic of Medicine)- Madrid (Spain)
Official Languages: English and Spanish.
Simultaneous interpretation ensured by professional translators.
SCHEDULE OF THE 6TH INTERNATIONA CONGRESS
8:00 – 9:00 Registration, material delivery and identification /Inscripción, entrega de
material y acreditaciones.
9:00 – 9:15 Opening & Welcome Ceremony /Apertura y bienvenida.
9:15 -9:45 Chamber Vocal Gradualia Group Performance / Intervención del Grupo Vocal de Cámara: Gradualia.
9:45 -10:05 Speaker 1/Ponente 1.
10:05 -10:25 Speaker 2/ Ponente 2.
10.25 – 10:45 Speaker 3/ Ponente 3.
10:45-11:00 Questions-answers /Preguntas-respuestas.
11:00 -11:30 COFFEE BREAK / PAUSA CAFÉ
11:30 -11:50 Speaker 4/ Ponente 4.
11:50 -12:10 Speaker 5/Ponente 5.
12:10 -12:30 Speaker 6/Ponente 6
12:30 -12:45 Questions-answers (Preguntas-respuestas)
12:45 -13:05 Speaker 7/Ponente 7,
13:05 -13:25 Speaker 8/Ponente 8.
13:25 -13:45 speaker 9/Ponente 9.
13:45 -14:00 Questions-answers (Preguntas-respuestas)
14:00 -15:30 LUNCH / COMIDA
(*Must be paid by each participant / A cargo de cada participante)
15:30 -15:50 Speaker 10/Ponente 10
15:50 -16:10 Speaker 11 /Ponente 11
16:10 -16:30 Speaker 12/Ponente 12
16:30 – 16:40 Questions-answers (Preguntas-respuestas)
16:40 -17:00 Speaker 13/Ponente 13
17:00-17:20 Speaker 14/Ponente 14
17:20 -17:30 Questions-answers (Preguntas-respuestas)
17:30 -18:00 COFFEE BREAK / PAUSA CAFÉ
18:00 -18:20 Speaker 15/Ponente 15
18:20 -18:40 Speaker 16/Ponente 16
18:40 – 19:00 Speaker 17/Ponente 17
19:00 -19:15 Questions-answers (Preguntas-respuestas)
19:15 – 19:30 Event Clousure & Delivery of Certificates (Fin del evento y entrega de certificados)
21:30 Gala Dinner (Cena de Gala) *
* Must be paid by each person /A cargo de cada participante/
Members of AEPROMO
|Congress + Course||650|
Not Members of AEPROMO
|Congress + Course||750|
Registration includes VAT (21%), coffees, materials and documentation. Meals will be in charge of each participant.
Book your place paying now non refundable 100€. The rest can be paid on the first day of the activity, respecting the promotion price according to the day you make the reservation. The earlier you book the less you will have to pay for the entire amount.
For those who live in Spain: They must pay the entire activity or non-refundable 100€ for booking. The rest of the amount can be paid the same September 17 (precongress course) or September 18 (congress) in cash or by credit card (Visa or Master Card).
For those who do not live in Spain: They must pay the entire activity; or non refundable 100€ for booking; or send the electronic copy of their flight ticket. In the latter two situations the rest of the amount can be paid the same September 17 (precongress course) or September 18 (congress) in cash or by credit card (Visa or Master Card).
Option 1. Payment by Credit Card
Credit cards accepted: Visa and Master Card. To do this you must fill out the online form found on the website: https://aepromo.org/en/
Upon entering the site, click on “International Congress” and there you will find the information of the precongress course and the congress, the online registration form and the method of payment by credit card. Proceed as explained there.
Option 2. Paypal an online payment gateway
To complete the online form at https://aepromo.org/en/
Upon entering the site, click on “International Congress” and you will find the information of the precongress course and the congress, the online registration form and the method of payment through PayPal. Proceed as explained there.
Option 3. Bank transfer
BANCO SANTANDER (Madrid – Spain):
Only from Spain, member countries of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland. From other countries bank transfers are not accepted.
Bank Name: Banco Santander, Calle San Gerardo 2, 28035 – Madrid.
Telf.: 91 316 62 99. Fax: 91 316 63 15
Account Name: AEPROMO
0049 3660 11 2914164951
IBAN: ES76 0049 3660 11 2914164951
You must send to AEPROMO by mail, email or fax proof of the transfer. It is also valid the e-mail sent directly by the banks.
Please take into account that all bank charges must be paid exclusively by the applicant. AEPROMO does not pay for any concept bank fees (national or international).
Option 4 – Payment by credit card (Visa and Master Card) or in cash on September 17 (precongress course) or September 18 (international congress). Remember : To book it is required to have previously paid non-refundable 100€. The rest is payable by this Option 4.
Hotel Ágora Juan de Austria (4 *). Calle Juan de Austria 5, 28010 MADRID.
Subway: Bilbao. Lines 1 and 4.
It is located to 3 minutes walking distance from the place of the pre-congress course.
Hotel 4C Bravo Murillo (2*)
Subway: Estrecho. Line 1
By subway from the hotel to the venue of the course: approx. 12 minutes (line 1, blue).
HOTEL JC Rooms Santo Domingo
Address: Cuesta de Santo Domingo, 16, 28013 Madrid
Telephone: 915 47 48 88
Metro Santo Domingo (line 2) at 250 m.
Opera Metro (lines 2 and 5 + Príncipe Pío branch) at 270 m.
Metro Plaza de España (lines 3 and 10) at 500 m
It is located to 4 minute walking distance from the congress venue on Friday, September 18, 2020.
Given the implementation by the Spanish government of the “State of Alarm” due to the COVID-19, the hotels are closed and we cannot therefore obtain prices for September 2020.
Friday, September 18, 2020, 21:30 hours
(must be paid by each person)
Show Restaurant: The Opera House
Address: Cuesta de Santo Domingo 2, 28013
Madrid, Spain, Contact +34 915412800
It is located to less than two minutes walking distance from the Royal National Academy of Medicine, venue of the Congress. This original way of dining takes you to your table, in addition to some delicious dishes the best selection of arias, duos, quartets and romances of the most famous and well-known operas and zarzuelas, seasoned with the most famous boleros and songs of always.
The ready-made menu for Aepromo has a cost of € 65 (VAT included).
Attendees will pay directly at the restaurant. Please inform us if you will attend this dinner and the number of people that will be included.
For more information on the congress and the precongress course
Phone in English: +34 +34 609 60 87 37
Phone in Spanish: +34 91 351 51 75; +34 609 60 87 37; + 34 669 68 54 29
This content is also available in: Spanish
Únete a nuestra comunidad de seguidores Ozonoterapeutas
Gracias por unirte a nuestra comunidad.
En breve recibirás un correo para confirmar tu suscripción. Revisa tu bandeja de entrada y si en unos minutos no ves un mensaje nuestro, mira en la bandeja de Spam