- International Congress and pre-congress course organized by AEPROMO (Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy).
- AEPROMO is pleased to invite health professionals to both the congress and the pre-congress course.
- For AEPROMO is highly satisfactory that the Royal National Academy of Medicine (RANM) has accepted that the theme of ozone therapy be discussed in this emblematic place for a third time. The two previous occasions were in June 2010 and June 2015.
- Date and place of the congress: Friday, June 5, 2020, Royal National Academy of Medicine.
- Address: C / Arrieta, 12, 28013 Madrid. Metro Opera (Lines 2 red and 5 green).
- Congress languages: Spanish and English. Simultaneous interpretation by professional translators.
- Conference schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: Registration // 9:00 a.m. to 19:30 hours: International Congress.
- Date and Place of the Pre-Congress Course: Thursday, June 4, 2020, Garcilaso Clinic.
- Address: Calle Garcilaso, 7, 28010 Madrid (Metro Bilbao).
- Course language: Spanish.
- Course schedule: 8:00 to 8; 30: Registration // 8:30 a.m. to 19:00 hours.
Objectives of International Congresses
- Promote that advances in ozone therapy are scientifically based.
- Boost the need to scientifically document the different uses of the therapy and its results published in scientific publications.
- Allow participants to update themselves on the latest advances in ozone therapy.
- Discourage the dissemination of the benefits of ozone therapy is based solely on the statement by the health professional that uses to say “I’m doing well with that therapy “ and on the positive testimonials from his patients.
- Officially launch the 3rd. edition of the Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy. The Declaration is allowing to unify criteria and to establish guides of good practices given its character of worldwide reference.
Currently the Madrid Declaration is in the process of being improved and updated by ISCO3. The committee has invited professionals for around the world to present proposals for its updating. Deadline to receive proposals: November 30, 2019.