- The statutory period of the management board is four years.
- Having reached its end, a new one should be chosen.
- The members of AEPROMO, with right to vote, elected the new management board.
- The new management board began its work on July 26, 2020.
The members of AEPROMO elected the new management board for the next four years (2020-2024) in accordance with the procedures established in the association’s statutes.
Having reached the previous management board its legal term of four years, all members of AEPROMO, who wished to be part of the new board, were invited to present their candidacies. On the basis of the proposals presented, the members with the right to vote were summoned to cast their vote.
According to AEPROMO regulations, voting is by names and not by lists.
On July 25, 2020, the new board was elected and those elected subsequently proceeded to designate the positions to occupy among themselves.
The AEPROMO management board for the period 2020-2024 was composed as follows:
- President: Adriana Schwartz
- Vice President: Esteban González Sánchez
- Secretary: Agustí Molins Olmos.
- Treasurer: Blanche Talbott.
- Humberto Loscertales Guardiola. Chairman, Scientific Committee.
- Gabriel Andrés I Ortuño. Chairman, Research Committee.
- Marcelo Migliora. Chairman, Discipline Committee.
- Omar González Salgado. Chairman, Education Committee.
- Mauricio Carreño Peñaranda. Chairman, Claims and Complaints Commission.
This content is also available in: Spanish