According to results obtained at the Viamed Virgen de la Paloma Hospital in Madrid (Spain)
- Within 24 hours, the PCR (parameter that measures inflammation) curves plummeted. The same occurred with other biochemical parameters and clinical symptoms. Fever rapidly normalized, while dyspnea and fatigue subsided significantly.
- At 72 hours the oxygen saturation in all of them had improved remarkably (towards 96-98%).
- On the fifth day of treatment, the basic medication was reduced in most of them and discharges began.
- On the tenth day, the entire COVID-19 floor of the hospital had been discharged. The medical team observed no side effects and no deaths were recorded.
- No one of the hospital health personnel exposed to the virus became ill, when treated with Ozonized Saline Solution, as a prophylactic.
- Strictly medical work carried out at the Viamed Virgen de la Paloma Hospital in Madrid (Spain)
Treatment with ozonized saline solution, an application route of ozone therapy, improves oxygen metabolism and modulates inflammatory processes, among other positive effects, according to data from the Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy (AEPROMO)
Among other positive effects on the body of patients, the ozonized saline solution decreases oxidative stress, inducing the synthesis of endogenous antioxidants; it acts as an anti-platelet agent, thus preventing thrombus formation.
The administration of ozonized saline solution (O3SS) is a medical act that must be carried out by physicians.
This content is also available in: Spanish