- Africa, America, Asia and Europe: 4 continents present in the diploma.
- The diploma course began, as scheduled, on October 1, 2018.
- It will end on April 30, 2019 with the presentations of the end of the year written works.
- Diploma course organized by Aepromo with the endorsement of Isco3
- It is taught in Spanish and English.
Health professionals from 15 countries of 4 continents have started on October 1, 2018 the 4th. edition (2018-2019) of the long distance diploma course “Ozone Therapy and Ozonized Growth Factors“, organized by Aepromo with the endorsement of Isco3 (International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy).
Students of the diploma course come from the following 15 countries: Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala,
India, Iraq, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Oman, Peru and Portugal.
The 270-hour course taught in Spanish and English will end on April 30, 2019. Throughout the seven months, students will go through three modules; they will present written exams at the end of each of them; they will participate in an intense face-to-face week in a clinic in Madrid, and will present a written end-of-course paper.
The best papers will be published in the Spanish Journal of Ozone Therapy in its edition of 2019. It is an indexed journal, with free internet access and bilingual (Spanish and English).
HEALTH PROFESSIONALS FROM 15 COUNTRIES INITIATE THE 4th LONG DISTANCE OZONE THERAPY DIPLOMA COURSE
Dr. Adriana Schwartz, President of Aepromo.
This content is also available in: Spanish