- The XI Russian Scientific Congress of Ozone Therapy and the VII International Congress of IMEOF was held from September 19 to 21, 2018.
- The representative of the Russian Ministry of Health officially inaugurated the work of the congress.
- Adriana Schwartz, president of Imeof and Aepromo, gave a welcoming speech to the participants and made a presentation.
- Gregorio Martínez, president of Isco3 (International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy) participated also with a presentation.
- Conference theme: “Ozone, Reactive Oxygen Species, Nitric Oxide and Intensive Physical Factors in Biology and Medicine”
- The abstracts of the conference papers have been published in English in the Spanish Journal of Ozone Therapy, volume 8, No. 2, supplement 1, 2018.
- For the first time the congress had simultaneous translation into English
With a large participation of health professionals, mainly from Asian countries and from other parts of the world, the congress was officially opened by the representative of the Russian Ministry of Health.
During the days of the congress participants had the opportunity to listen to 68 speakers to refer to different scientific topics of ozone therapy. The debates raised during the question-answer sessions were very animated and interesting.
Among the speakers were the president of Aepromo and Imeof Dr. Adriana Schwartz; the president of Isco3 Dr. Gregorio Martínez; Prof. Sergey Peretyagin, President of the Russian Association of Ozone Therapy; Prof. Eugeni I. Nazarov, President of the Ukrainian Association of Ozone Therapy and Dr. Umair Rashid, President of the Ozone Society of Pakistan, associations members of Imeof.
The congress ended with a well-organized visit to the Museum of the Russian poet, playwright and novelist Aleksándr Serguéyevich Pushkinn, founder of the modern Russian literature. Museum located in Boldino in the Nizhny Novgorod region.
The abstracts of the conference papers have been published in English in the Spanish Journal of Ozone Therapy, volume 8, No. 2, supplement 1, 2018.
The congress was organized by the Russian Ozone Therapy Association, member of Aepromo, under the leadership of Prof. Dr. Sergei Peretyagin, “The Master Key of the Ozone Therapy in Russia”. https://isco3.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Isco3-Peretyagin-English.pdf
This content is also available in: Spanish