- Carried out two courses on pain management.
- Organized the two face-to-face weeks in English and Spanish of the 4th online ozone therapy diploma course (2018-2019).
- The courses and the diploma course brought together a total of 22 different nationalities.
From the beginning of the year 2019 to the middle of March, Aepromo deployed an intense training activity, both with courses of two days and continuing the 4th diploma course of ozone therapy (2018-2019) of 270 hours.
Courses and diploma course
In just two and a half months Aepromo carried out:
- Two of the three theoretical and practical courses on “Ozone Pain Management and Growth Factors in Locomotor Apparatus” (late January and early March).
- Implemented the two intense face- to-face weeks, in Spanish (February 11 to 15) and in English (March 11 to 15) of the online diploma course of “Ozone Therapy and Ozonized Growth Factors”.
Meanwhile the intermediate module of the diploma course went on; whose written examination took place on February 2. Starting the next day the advance module, whose written exam will be on March 31.
In the courses of pain and in the 4th diploma course of ozone therapy (2018-2019) health professionals from 22 nationalities from America, Asia, Europe and Oceania met: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica , Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guatemala, India, Iraq, Italy, México, Mongolia, Morocco, New Zealand, Oman, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, and United States.
This content is also available in: Spanish