- It ended on April 30, 2018 with the presentation of the course paper.
- Evaluations and diplomas were handed over to the students on May 31, 2018.
- The best course papers were published in the Spanish Journal of Ozone Therapy (Vol. 8, No. 1, 2018).
- Students from different countries of the world studied and did practices hand on in English or Spanish.
- The diploma course included two intensive face-to-face weeks (one in English and one in Spanish)
According to the calendar previously stipulated the 3rd. Bilingual Diploma Course of “Ozone Therapy and Ozonized Growth Factors” 2017-2018 successfully ended.
With an intensity of 270 hours, health professionals from different parts of the world actively studied for 7 months the long-distance lessons and participated in the intensive practices hand on of the face-to-face week.
Students were required to pass the three written exams of the Basic, Intermediate and Advance Modules, and that their course papers complied with the investigative and methodological requirements to obtain the diploma of “Expert in Ozone Therapy and Ozonized Growth Factors”.
The comments received by the new Experts were very appreciative for the organizers due to the content of subjects taught, for the teachers of the different subjects, as for the methodology used.
The best course papers were published in the Spanish Journal of Ozone Therapy (Vol. 8, No. 1, 2018).
Based on the accumulated experience of three previous diploma courses, all of them with 270 hours and with a face-to-face week, the organizers are already improving, even more, the 4th diploma course (2018-2019) that will begin on October 1, 2018 and will end on April 30, 2019.
Information and registration for the 4th bilingual diploma course (2018-2019)
This content is also available in: Spanish